AKOLogic - World leading traceability software for food security and food safety
AKOL is a leading software house in Israel that provides to the agricultural sector comprehensive computer-based and communications solutions.
Our main platform is "AKOLogic" - The first "Agricultural Cloud" in the world, based on Microsoft Cloud "Azure", using a SAAS - Software as a Service model. The system allows monitoring the growth process from the field to the supermarket - Full traceability.
By using our monitoring and control system you can active:
- Immediate improvement in the quality of field crops - food safety
- A significant increase in quantities of field crops - food security
- Prediction of pests and disease treatment - Plant Protection
- Considerable savings in expenses and proper distribution of resources - efficiency
- Using growth protocol (known) and international regulatory compliance - Global Gap
- Implementation methodologies and efficiency processes in the agriculture sector (including using agricultural sensors and devices) - Innovation
- Allowing the consumer in the supermarket to know where the vegetable grows and what materials used - Transparency and information sharing
- Working with internationals entities. The system fully supports all languages. The system is translated into Chinese - Multi Language